Custom Adventures, Class Field-Trips, and More
We love to put together interesting combination activity trips and can arrange for inexpensive, participatory trips for large groups – whether they are friends, students or organizations.
Our Colorado horse riding outfitter’s camp can accommodate up to 50 people, and your group can be split into small teams for activities like horseback riding, biking, climbing, hiking, rafting, kayaking, duckying or any combination thereof.
We are adept in and have experience developing programs that can focus on teaching skills for wilderness survival or outdoor recreation, wilderness respect and ‘leave-no-trace’ principles, or local geology, flora and history.
Bear Basin Packtrips has arranged custom Colorado horse riding trips for such organizations as:
- American Forestry Association
- Appalachian Mountain Club
- Center for Anthropological Studies
- Colorado College
- Colorado Mountain Club
- The Denver Museum of Natural History
- The Discovery Channel
- Lonely Planet Travel Guides
- The National Geographic Society
- The New Mexico Museum of Natural History
- Oregon Natural Resources Council
- Outward Bound
- The Sierra Club
- and many others.
Contact us to discuss your Colorado horse riding adventure, and let us work with you to craft a custom package that meets your goals and expectations.