Bear Basin Packtrips, LLC
473 County Rd. 271
Westcliffe, CO 81252
Please, contact us before booking your Colorado outfitting adventure to discuss the details of your stay so that we may better understand your individual wants and needs to help create the perfect getaway.
That being said, to reserve a trip with Bear Basin Packtrips, you will need to download and fill out an application, a contract for service, a participation agreement, and, if you don’t want to wear a helmet, a helmet waiver. Return these to us with a $200 deposit, and you will have been confirmed for the date we talked about when you contacted us.
Directions to the Ranch (From COLORADO SPRINGS)
- >South on I-25 to the Nevada Ave. exit for Hwy 115.
- South on 115 from Colorado Springs to Florence.
- At the first light in Florence (Carl’s Junior), left (south) onto Hwy. 67 towards Wetmore.
- At the T-intersection in Wetmore, right (Southwest) onto Hwy. 96.
- Up and over the pass, veer right at the top of the pass, and continue through the valley out to the plain (watch out for elk!)
- About mile marker 11, turn right (North) onto County Road 271.
- Bear Basin Ranch is ¼ mile down on your left.
Map to Bear Basin Ranch
View Larger Map